Synergy as added value
Christiaens Group is a global leader in setting up turnkey solutions for mushroom farms and composting yards.
The company is located in Horst, The Netherlands - the international centre for mushroom cultivation and research.
The company started with making machineries for the mushroom industry since 1971 and expanded their expertise over the years in all areas related to mushroom cultivation.
They supply the world with turnkey solutions completely engineered and produced in house. The disciplines are:
- Engineering: setting up and engineering of complete projects in the mushroom and waste industry.
- Construction: everything related to the construction of mushroom farms and composting plants.
- Technical installation: airhandling systems and technical installations for creating the right climate as well as odour management.
- Controls: control technology for all processes in mushroom growing and composting.
- Machines: designer and builder of good and strong machines for composting and mushroom cultivation.
The power of combined experience
Christiaens Group assures quality in the design and realization of turnkey projects or parts of our expertise. Efficiency and suitability for the particular situation. The Christiaens Group takes full responsibility for perfection in the operational process. Anywhere in the world.The wide range of knowledge guarantees a seamless coverage of all relevant areas of expertise.
Small projects too
Not all projects are turnkey projects. You can of course approach Christiaens Group for smaller jobs as well.
Christiaens understands the need for innovation. They develop new systems focussed on better material use, energy savings and labour efficiencies.
The main reasons Christiaens is a member of TechnoValley are the exchange of knowledge, contacts and cooperating to achieve goals in the region.
More information at